With Beam’s largest motor at 680 air watts, you can easily install this into a home or workplace up to 12,000 square feet in size. A 7.2″ wide motor with dual fans has the most power in Beam’s vacuum selection, and since 2019 the unit has been manufactured in Canada. This makes it the ideal choice for large homes or in smaller homes but will be used daily because the larger motor offers a longer lifespan than traditional motors. All Beam Classic and Serenity models have soft start motors which helps prevent premature wear as they start with ease. An extra large bagless 25 litre dirt receptacle has clamp connections for a tighter, more secure, seal. Embedded in the receptacle is Alphasan, an antibacterial agent designed to minimize odours.
Like all Beam Central Vacuum Power Units this model carries a lifetime warranty on its permanent filter. Yes, no more replacing or having to clean dirty vacuum filters. This is only possible because of the Gore Technologies™ HEPA CleanStream™ filter. From the developers of Gore Tex™, this filter is designed maintain proper airflow throughout its lifetime. For convenience, there is a utility inlet built right in to the front of the canister. This makes it easy to plug right into the can for cleaning out the car or truck if the vacuum is installed in the garage.
- Beam 398 Central Vacuum Unit – 10 Years Warranty
- Sebo ET-1 Power head with telescopic wand – 10 Years Warranty
- 30ft, 35ft, 40ft, or 50ft 3 way switched electric crush proof Hose – 1 year Warranty
- 12″ Natural Bristle Floor Brush
- Dusting Brush With Natural Bristles
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Hose Hanger
- Telescopic Wand For Attachments
- 3 in 1 Clip-on Tool Caddy
- Knited Hose Cover
Looking For Central Vacuum Installation?
Vacuum Specialists team provides the BEST Central Vacuum installation services, vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Grean Circle to leave a message.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A BEAM CENTRAL VACUUM Click Me
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Read About The SC398 Serenity Beam Central Vacuum Unit
Beam Serenity SC398 Central Vacuum System
Beam vacuums were being manufactured by Beam Manufacturing Company since the 1950s. In 1957, Beam Manufacturing Company was sold and Beam Industries was formed led by R.L. Sampson. With the emergence of Beam Industries, the primary focus was diverted to central vacuum systems. John Coghlan after his career with Beam Industries for 18 years as the President retired in March 2006. During his time, he ensured that Beam Industries reach the pinnacle of success in the central vacuum industry using advanced technology.
In June 2006, Russell S. Minick took over the Beam Industries as the President and since then the company has created higher standards for central vacuum systems in the US. Their primary goal is to capture 75 percent of new U.S. homes by 2016 and to grow consistently in Canada as well as internationally. Beam Industries reached a milestone on January 1, 2007, as they became known as Electrolux Central Vacuum Systems. Now Beam industries are marketing central vacuum systems of Beam, Electrolux, and Eureka.
There are different types of central vacuum systems offered by Beam but the most popular model is the Serenity IQS.
The Beam Serenity IQS central vacuum system comes with added intelligence. The system has a blue liquid crystal display (LCD) that will provide you with real-time information on the overall system performance. Some of the salient points of this central vacuum system include:
- It comes with a 10-year warranty
- It can work in homes of 12,000 sq. ft size
- It consists of QuietPak Sound Insulation that reduces the noise decibel
- It has a built-in utility inlet
- It comes with a programmable logic controller
- The Beam Serenity IQS central vacuum system has a self-cleaning filter made of GORETEX Fabric
- It has an anti-vibration mounting system
- The power team is enabled with electronic circuit protection
- The belt system used is Poly V
- It has over-molded wheels and bumpers
You can also choose the basic series of Beam central vacuum systems. The salient points of the basic series include:
- Models in this series have a venting option
- Models have a built-in utility inlet
- These Beam vacuums have a programmable logic controller
- The self-cleaning filter is made from GORE-TEX Fabric
- These Beam central vacuum systems come with a 7-year warranty
- The unit has standard bucket
- It can be used for homes measuring up to 12,000 sq. ft