Quiet Pak Sound Insulation System. Makes BEAM on of the quietest central vacuums in the industry.
Utility Valve. Built-in utility inlet for garage or basement use. Conveniently vacuum out your car or clean your basement or garage by plugging a hose directly into the utility inlet on the power unit.
Self-Cleaning Filter. You’ll never need to clean your filter. The Gore Self-Cleaning Filter cleans itself every time you turn your vacuum off.
Powerful Whole House Cleaning. 550 to 1045 air watts of power to clean 3500 to 12000 square feet. No matter what your home size there is BEAM unit that will fit your cleaning needs properly.
Anti-Vibration Mounting System. The anti-vibration mounting system keeps your unit in place for quiet low-maintenance operation.
Latch System. Easy bucket removal with simple latch system design.
- Beam SC398 Central Vacuum Unit – 10 Years Warranty
- Sweep and Groom Power Head with Telescopic Wand – 1 year warranty
- 30ft, 35ft, 40ft, or 50ft 3 way switched electric crush proof Hose – 1 year Warranty
- 12″ Natural Bristle Floor Brush
- Dusting Brush with Natural Bristles
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Hose Hanger
- Telescopic Wand for Attachments
- 3 in 1 Clip-on Tool Caddy
- Knitted Hose Cover
Looking For Central Vacuum Installation?
Vacuum Specialists team provides the BEST Central Vacuum installation services, vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me