TANGENTIAL BYPASS MOTOR: When you select the Signature Series of central vacuum systems, you immediately take a step up with the heavy duty performance and longevity of a Tangential Bypass Motor. Unlike Flow-Thru motors which use vacuumed air to cool the motor, Tangential motors have a dedicated “fresh air” cooling fan for optimal cooling. This maximizes its life expectancy and provides Signature with a premium source of power. 8.4” 2-Stage Metal By-pass Motor: 673 Airwatts – 147″ Waterlift.
High Efficiency HEPA Filtration System that captures up to 99.97% of allergens @ .3 micron. This “hybrid” model can be used with or without a bag, at any moment, and is equipped with a self-cleaning filter that captures microscopic particles. 3 Pack Allergen Bags included with all Signature models. 128L/7 gal Dirt Pail.
The Signature series is designed for mid to large homes (Up To 15,000 Sq ft) where families, pets, and active daily activities will push a central vacuum system day in and day out.
AIR NOZZLE FEATURE:
This Air Nozzle provides deeper cleaning through mechanical agitation. The brushes use the vacuum’s air power to spin a cylindrical brush, which increases cleaning effectiveness by removing common household dust, pet hair, mites, and allergens. The brushes feature a high-speed double chevron brush roll for increased agitation and can be customized with the selection of the optimal modular intake gate for optimal cleaning performance. They are ideal for pet owners and allergen-sensitive persons.
Effective removal of common household dust as well as pet hair, mites and allergens
Increased effectiveness from agitation by the high-speed double chevron brush roll
Wessel Turbo brushes can be precisely adjusted to optimize cleaning performance with the selection of the optimal modular intake gate
Our low voltage hoses are equipped with an ergonomic pistol-style handle, Control ON/OFF of the CVAC unit.
The swivel handle helps to protect your hose from twists and kinks, allowing for a smoother clean.
This hose is compatible with all standard valves and wands. Hose features lightweight, crush-proof technology that makes using central vacuuming easy and more efficient.
- Made with Horsehair so it won’t scratch your floor. Ideal for hard surfaces.
- Designed for delicate surface cleaning and is ideal for dust collection and removal.
- Can easily be bent and more flexible, suitable for some narrow places that big brush can’t reach.
- Use the upholstery attachment on mattresses and fabric surfaces. Work in a horizontal or vertical motion from top to bottom.
- Metal wall-mount garden hose hangers keep garden hoses off the ground by manually wrapping the hose on the hanger.
- Fits all types of vacuum cleaners that use common fit-all attachments (1 1/4″ inner diameter of attachment opening)
- Keeps frequently used accessories within reach at all times during vacuuming. It can hold up to three tools and can be attached to a wand.
- Hose covers will efficiently work as a protection for both your vacuum hose and any furniture that comes in contact with the hose.
- Works great at removing the fine dust that most vacuum attachments can’t reach. Ideal for dark floors where dust can be very noticeable. Remove the mop for easy cleaning and re-use it over and over again.
*Free Hose cover offer valid for Online purchase only*
Looking For Central Vacuum Installation?
Vacuum Specialists team provides the BEST Central Vacuum installation services, vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A BEAM CENTRAL VACUUM Click Me
HOW TO CHOOSE A VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me