TANGENTIAL BYPASS MOTOR: When you select the Signature Series of central vacuum systems, you immediately take a step up with the heavy duty performance and longevity of a Tangential Bypass Motor. Unlike Flow-Thru motors which use vacuumed air to cool the motor, Tangential motors have a dedicated “fresh air” cooling fan for optimal cooling. This maximizes its life expectancy and provides Signature with a premium source of power. 8.4” 2-Stage Metal By-pass Motor: 673 Airwatts – 147″ Waterlift.
High Efficiency HEPA Filtration System that captures up to 99.97% of allergens @ .3 micron. This “hybrid” model can be used with or without a bag, at any moment, and is equipped with a self-cleaning filter that captures microscopic particles. 3 Pack Allergen Bags included with all Signature models. 128L/7 gal Dirt Pail.
The Signature series is designed for mid to large homes (Up To 15,000 Sq ft) where families, pets, and active daily activities will push a central vacuum system day in and day out.
POWER HEAD FEATURE:
The Lindhaus power head features Dry Cleaning System 38 which is a perfect solution for cleaning and sanitizing carpets and rugs with no risk and minimal effort. It scrubs the Lindhaus compound until it penetrates into the fibers reducing bacteria and dust mites.
A swivel neck is designed for easier navigation and with a low-profile design, it will provide top cleaning performance which makes you reach under the beds or furniture without a hassle.
Driven by a non-slip belt, you can be confident that the power won’t decrease as time goes on. This also prevents the belts from breaking should you accidentally pick up something like a shoestring or those missing socks from under the bed.
With non-marking rubber tires that help protect the baseboard and furniture from scratches and damage and an electrical switch position to stop the power brush motor, the transition to a hard floor saves time and reduces airborne dust.
Proven integrated circuits protect the motor and the transmission from overload and assist the operator in making the most efficient brush height setting.
Our dual-volt hoses are equipped with an ergonomic electric handle, Control ON/OFF of the CVAC unit, and an electric powerhead at the handle (3-way switch).
The handle features a 3-way switch that enables you to activate your power unit alone, or your power unit and powerhead together.
The swivel handle helps to protect your hose from twists and kinks, allowing for a smoother clean.
This hose is compatible with all standard valves and wands. Hose features lightweight, crush-proof technology that makes using central vacuuming easy and more efficient.
- Made with Horsehair so it won’t scratch your floor. Ideal for hard surfaces.
- Designed for delicate surface cleaning and is ideal for dust collection and removal.
- Can easily be bent and more flexible, suitable for some narrow places that big brush can’t reach.
- Use the upholstery attachment on mattresses and fabric surfaces. Work in a horizontal or vertical motion from top to bottom.
- Metal wall-mount garden hose hangers keep garden hoses off the ground by manually wrapping the hose on the hanger.
- Fits all types of vacuum cleaners that use common fit-all attachments (1 1/4″ inner diameter of attachment opening)
- Keeps frequently used accessories within reach at all times during vacuuming. It can hold up to three tools and can be attached to a wand.
- Hose covers will efficiently work as a protection for both your vacuum hose and any furniture that comes in contact with the hose.
- Works great at removing the fine dust that most vacuum attachments can’t reach. Ideal for dark floors where dust can be very noticeable. Remove the mop for easy cleaning and re-use it over and over again.
*Free Hose cover offer valid for Online purchase only*
Looking For Central Vacuum Installation?
Vacuum Specialists team provides the BEST Central Vacuum installation services, vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A BEAM CENTRAL VACUUM Click Me
HOW TO CHOOSE A VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me