Cana-Vac XLS990 Signature Series Central Vacuum Cleaner – Tangential Bypass Motor Up to 15,000 sq ft.
TANGENTIAL BYPASS MOTOR: When you select the Signature Series of central vacuum systems, you immediately take a step up with the heavy duty performance and longevity of a Tangential Bypass Motor. Unlike Flow-Thru motors which use vacuumed air to cool the motor, Tangential motors have a dedicated “fresh air” cooling fan for optimal cooling. This maximizes its life expectancy and provides Signature with a premium source of power. 8.4” 2-Stage Metal By-pass Motor: 673 Airwatts – 147″ Waterlift.
High Efficiency HEPA Filtration System that captures up to 99.97% of allergens @ .3 mircon. This “hybrid” model can be used with or without a bag, at any moment, and is equipped with a self-cleaning filter which captures microscopic particles. 3 Pack Allergen Bags included with all Signature models. 128L/7 gal Dirt Pail.
The Signature series is designed for mid to large homes (Up To 15,000 Sq ft) where families, pets, and active daily activities will push a central vacuum system day in and day out.
- CanaVac Signature Series 990 Central Vacuum Unit – 20 Years Warranty
- Sweep Groom power head – 1 Year Warranty
- 30ft, 35ft, 40ft, or 50ft 3 way switched electric crush proof Hose – 1 year Warranty
- 12″ Natural Bristle Floor Brush
- Dusting Brush With Natural Bristles
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Hose Hanger
- Telescopic Wand For Attachments
- 3 in 1 Clip-on Tool Caddy
- Knited Hose Cover