Dyson DC66 Multi Floor Vacuum features a washable filter and HEPA filtration that captures allergens and expels cleaner air. Certified allergy and asthma friendly.
Ball™ technology steers smoothly and easily allows access to hard to reach places
Self-adjusting cleaner head moves effortlessly from hard floors to carpets, to clean all floor types
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Grean Circle to leave a message.
Cleans better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors. The DC66 Multi Floor upright vacuum is engineered for tough tasks. With its self-adjusting cleanerhead and re-engineered brushbar, the DC66 Multi Floor is able to clean both carpets and hard floors throughout the home. The bristles dig deeper into carpets to remove more dust and dirt, while providing superior performance on hard floors. The DC66 Multi Floor uses the latest Ball™ technology and has remodeled cyclones. The DC66 Multi Floor cleans better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors.
- Tested against upright market, dust-loaded, using ASTM F608, ASTM F2607, and IEC 60312-1 5.1, 5.9.
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: Conventional vacuums rely on bags to trap dust and dirt. But when you start to use some bagged machines, dust can clog the tiny holes in the bag. Some ordinary bagless vacuums work in a similar way. They use a central filter to trap fine dust, which can clog too. Suction drops, leaving dust and dirt behind in your home. In Radial Root Cyclone™ technology remodeled airflows help remove more dirt, dust and allergens from the home.
- Many upright vacuums use fixed settings. Their cleaner heads don’t self-adjust to different floor types — the bigger the gap between cleaner head and floor, the more suction power is wasted. With an active base plate it creates the optimal cleaner head contact for every floor type, reducing air leaks and retaining more suction power. It’s designed for outstanding performance across all floors — not just carpets, but the whole of your house.
- Reconfigured brush bar: 25% more power drives bristles deeper into carpets removing more dirt.
- Ball™ technology for upright vacuums: Dyson Ball™ uprights ride on a ball, which pivots on the spot so you can steer with a turn of the wrist. The ball also houses core technology, including the motor and ducting. There’s less clutter, so it’s easier to clean into awkward places, along edges and around furniture.
- The DC66 is certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by the Asthma Society of Canada™
- Emptying the bin on a Dyson vacuum is quick and hygienic. Just press the button to release the dirt. The bin is clear, so you can see when it needs emptying — and how much dust, dirt and pet hair the machine has captured. Dyson vacuums were the first to have clear bins — despite market researchers insisting it was a bad idea.