The LCD display screen on the Dyson Pure Cool HEPA Air Purifier and Fan shows the harmful pollutants that were detected in the air. When in automatic mode the air purifier will react to the increase and adjust the setting to reduce the particles as quickly as possible. Once the level of particles subsides it will return to the previous setting. Utilizing a Glass HEPA filter, with an activated carbon granuel layer, the Dyson Pure Cool HEPA Air Purifier and Fan captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in size.
For light sleepers there is a night mode, which dims the lights and uses lowest setting, allowing you to clean the air without disrupting your sleep. The multiple speeds gives you the option to use it as a cooling fan in those hot summer months and it helps to change the air in the room quicker during allergy season. When access to the app isn’t available standard operation of the unit can still happen via the included remote, which stores to the top of the air purifier.
- Automatically senses pollutants and adjusts setting in real-time
- Connected technology with Dyson Link App
- Vacuum sealed glass HEPA filter
- HEPA filter removes 99.97% particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Carbon granuel removes odours.
- Oscillation control and range up to 350°
- Night mode
- Magnetic remote control
- No buffeting
- 27.20″ tall
- 5.9′ cord