- Take cleaning to a whole new level with the TR110 bare floor brush. Using a neck with both a pivot and swivel allows this floor brush to actively pick up forward and backwards, as well as side to side.
- This smooth motion allows for easy navigate around furniture and into tight spaces.
- The bristles are made of a blend of natural and nylon hair, and can be used on all non-carpeted surfaces including hardwood, vinyl, laminate, ceramic, and all other types of flooring.
- Also referred to as the Wessel Werk D330 Turn and Clean.
- This product fits all types of vacuum cleaners that use common fit-all attachments (1 1/4″ inner diameter of attachment opening).
- To verify if your vacuum is this size, first determine if your extension wand or hose handle fits inside your attachments and not outside.
- Then, measure the inside where the wand or hose handle fits into the tool.
This includes most brands such as Beam, Bissell, Bosch, Broan, Cana Vac, Dirt Devil, Drain Vac, Durabrand, Dyson, Electrolux, Electron, Eureka, Euro Pro, Fantom, Frigidaire, GE, Hoover, Kenmore, Kirby, Miracle Mate, Nutone, Panasonic, Royal, Sanyo, Sebo, Shark, Vacuflo and many others. Some models may require adaptors available separately.
Note: If unsure, simply call or email us with the make and model # of your vacuum for sizing information.
Do you need help for vacuum Repair and Clean Up? CLICK ME
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU PURCHASED YOUR VACUUM, WE CAN SERVICE OR REPAIR IT.
Some of the most common vacuum issues include a lack of suction, a belt that needs replacing, the vacuum failing to turn on altogether, the brush doesn’t spin, and unusual noises and vibrations. At Vacuum Specialists, we can handle all of your vacuum repair needs.
- Free vacuum repair and vacuum servicing estimates
- Lowest price guarantee
- Timely vacuum repair and servicing on all makes and models
- Full warranty on all work
- No appointment necessary
- Seniors discount
- Power Wheel servicing/repairs