- Compatible with Kirby Generation 4 5 6 G4 G5 G6 Micron Majic
Benefits of using bags:
- Less mess. With a bag, there’s little to no chance that your dust will wind up back on the floor or in your face.
- Better for allergy sufferers. Bags keep dust and allergens completely separate from the person who is doing the vacuuming. As a result, disposing of dust is much less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Less maintenance required. Vacuum cleaner bags take a lot of stress off your vacuum cleaner. The bags hold more dirt than their bagless counterparts, so you don’t need to dump the dirt as often.
Why should I change the vacuum bag?
- Changing your central vacuum bag when full is critical to performance and continued power. When the vacuum bag is full, airflow can be restricted, cutting down on the power of your unit and making the system work a little harder.
- It is recommended to change the vacuum bag every 3 to 4 months.
- Signs that your vacuum bag needs changing