Power Head Feature:
TurboCat power head operates without additional electricity and its turbine wheel rotates at a high RPM, which generates the air power required for superior cleaning performance.
The turbine shaft includes a unique design that acts as a shield to belt breakage. The shaft has a smooth step-down feature that allows the belt to disengage from the belt drive if something gets obstructed in the TurboCat.
The DeepSweep Agitator was created to efficiently bring embedded dirt to the surface, so it can easily be vacuumed away.
The staggered bristle design allows constant contact of bristle to the carpet. The crimped bristles effectively separate carpet fibers allowing airflow to pickup and remove deep, embedded dirt.
Turbine power is relayed to the high-velocity DeepSweep Agitator by a specially designed cogged belt drive. The belt reduces slippage for more consistent performance and outlives the conventional flat belts used on most electric powerheads.
Wide 13’’ Vacuum Path with Double Edge Cleaning provides superior cleaning performance with the exclusive T-shape design. This unique T-design allows for easy maneuvering around and under furniture and true edge cleaning, even against baseboards.
Since the TurboCat needs airflow to operate, it works as a gauge of your central vacuum system performance. If the system airflow is restricted, the TurboCat will slow down, letting the user know the central vacuum is not operating at optimum performance levels. This drop in airflow could be attributed to clogged bags, filters, or a tube line clog. Electric powerheads will not gauge restricted airflow in the system. The motor will keep rotating the brush roller even though there is little dirt being vacuumed because of a clogged dirt bag or filter.
Our low voltage hoses are equipped with an ergonomic pistol style handle, Control ON/OFF of the CVAC unit.
The swivel handle helps to protect your hose from twists and kinks, allowing for a smoother clean.
This hose is compatible with all standard valves and wands. Hose features lightweight, crush-proof technology that makes using central vacuuming easy and more efficient.
12″ Natural Bristle Floor Brush
- Made with Horsehair so it won’t scratch your floor. Ideal for hard surfaces.
Dusting Brush With Natural Bristles
- Designed for delicate surface cleaning and ideal for dust collection and removal.
- Can Easily Be Bended More Flexible, Suitable For Some Narrow Places That Big Brush Can’t reach.
- Use the upholstery attachment on mattresses and fabric surfaces. Work in a horizontal or vertical motion from top to bottom.
- Metal wall-mount garden hose hangers keep garden hoses off the ground by manually wrapping hose on hanger.
Telescopic Wand For Attachments
- Fits all types of vacuum cleaners that use common fit-all attachments (1 1/4″ inner diameter of attachment opening)
3 in 1 Clip-on Tool Caddy
- Keeps frequently used accessories within reach at all times during vacuuming. It can hold up to three tools and can be attached to a wand.
Knitted Hose Cover
- Hose covers will efficiently work as protection for both your vacuum hose and any furniture that comes in contact with the hose.
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me