Encap Pro Plus attributes include excellent detergency, dramatic surface tension reduction and the added benefit of a fluorochemical for dry soil repellency. Encap Pro Plus combines unique crystallizing polymer detergents to deliver deep cleaning and fast drying, forming a crystal that will encapsulate any remaining soil. The encapsulated soil is easily removed from carpet fibres with subsequent vacuuming. This product leaves carpet clean and bright, it also reduces wicking, drying time and resoiling.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For best results vacuum carpet prior to cleaning. Shake well before using.
- Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
- Mix 4 oz (118 ml) of Encap Pro Plus with 1 gallon (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:32 dilution) Bonnet/Pad System: Apply diluted solution using a pump up sprayer to the carpet surface.
- Buff with a clean bonnet pad to absorb soil. Do not allow diluted solution to dry before buffing with pad.
Brush/Cimex™ System: Apply diluted solution to carpet surface through machine deployment or pump up spray system, scrub carpet evenly with brush
- For heavy soil areas make several scrubbing passes without adding more solution to carpet. Once carpet is dry, resuming routine scheduled vacuuming will remove remaining encapsulated soil.
- One gallon of mixed solution will cover approximately 1500 -2000 sq ft. of carpet. Coverage may vary depending on soil conditions.
Esteam Cleaning Systems professional chemical products are premium quality concentrated formulations that produce excellent results and solve the toughest soiling conditions encountered by the professional cleaner.