Tile & Grout Alkaline Cleaner has been formulated for professional results in the cleaning of ceramic tile and grout. Alkaline Cleaner breaks surface tension quickly, releasing grease stains and soils for easy extraction.
- Diluted pH: 12.8
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4 to 1:8
- Available in: 3.79 L
- Part number: C101-915/ 1656-7024/ Viper Venon
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pretest in an inconspicuous area for compatibility. Inspect tile and grout for damaged areas that may be affected by high pressure cleaning.
- Do not over spray onto other surfaces.
- For normal soil conditions: Mix 16 oz (473 ml) of Esteam Alkaline Cleaner with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water. (1:8 dilution)
- For heavy soil conditions: Mix 32 oz (946 ml) of Esteam Alkaline Cleaner with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water. (1:4 dilution) Prespray tile flooring using Esteam Alkaline Cleaner, paying special attention to grout lines, allow 10 to 15 minutes dwell time. Using a hard surface high pressure spinning attachment in conjunction with a high pressure portable machine or truckmounted equipment, set equipment at 1000 PSI to pressure clean and rinse with Esteam’s Tile & Grout Neutral Cleaner diluted with hot water.
Esteam Cleaning Systems professional chemical products are premium quality concentrated formulations that produce excellent results and solve the toughest soiling conditions encountered by the professional cleaner.
All of our products are color coded by type to make it easier when selecting a product.
Vacuum Specialists offers the highest quality Cleaning Products at the lowest prices in Canada, and are one of the largest suppliers of Cleaning Products in all of Canada. Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message if you have any questions.