Complete hose assembly for ProTeam 1500XP commercial upright vacuum cleaners. Includes connector to attach hose to the vacuum as well as the detachable end that plugs into the top of the vacuum. Cracked hoses with holes or tears cause suction issues within the vacuum system which can prevent proper cleaning results.
- ProTeam 1500XPHEPA Model Vacuum Cleaners
- ProTeam 1500XP Model Vacuum Cleaners
- ProTeam 15XP Model Vacuum Cleaners
- ProForce 1200XP
Do you need help for vacuum Repair and Clean Up? CLICK ME
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU PURCHASED YOUR VACUUM, WE CAN SERVICE OR REPAIR IT.
Some of the most common vacuum issues include a lack of suction, a belt that needs replacing, the vacuum failing to turn on altogether, the brush doesn’t spin, and unusual noises and vibrations. At Vacuum Specialists, we can handle all of your vacuum repair needs.
- Free vacuum repair and vacuum servicing estimates
- Lowest price guarantee
- Timely vacuum repair and servicing on all makes and models
- Full warranty on all work
- No appointment necessary
- Seniors discount
- Power Wheel servicing/repairs