PROXI destroys odor-causing matter such as vomit, urine, hair oil, mold, sour milk and mildew, without the use of perfume or fragrance. It destroys the bacteria causing them. Hydrogen Peroxide is a well-known antiseptic and disinfectant. Most notable after using PROXI is the clean smell because of the oxidation of odor causing microbes. PROXI will clean delicate fabrics without “roughing up” the fabric surface. As the product dries, the relative concentration of Hydrogen Peroxide will increase proportionately. The Hydrogen Peroxide becomes stronger and stronger and will oxidize and loosen the stain.
- Breaks down the organic compounds, the body fluids, the grease and grime, coffee and mildew.
- Dissolves organic matter eliminating related odors
- Will not bleach the color out
- Works without rubbing, scrubbing, blotting or rinsing
- Ingredients used contain no Volatile Organic Compounds. Biodegradable.
- No harmful residual chemical footprint
- Requires no special handling
- Low foaming, no rinse, no extraction
Test for color fastness on a hidden are prior to use.
- Remove all loose soil from the area to be cleaned. Spray generously about 12 inches from the stained area.
- DO NOT SCRUB OR BLOT THE TREATED STAIN. Just Spray and Walk Away.
- Allow area to dry, Proxi will gradually break down and remove the stain and remain active up to 3 days. Retreatment maybe necessary incases of severe staining.
- On deep pile carpets, work Proxi into the pile lightly with a clean rag or light brush.