- The SEBO Felix is designed with a pre-motor filter to aid in cleaning the air that passes into the machine before it reaches the motor.
- The pre-motor filter helps to keep your Felix running for as long as possible without needing repair, but this replacement filter can do even more.
- The anti-odor filter contains a layer of activated carbon that removes gaseous odor-causing molecules from the air being drawn into the machine before they can reach the motor.
- When used in conjunction with the standard exhaust filter on the SEBO Felix, this filter helps keep your house smelling fresh for years to come.
- This Anti-odor Carbon Motor Protection Filter is intended for use with the SEBO Felix model upright vacuum.
When you clean your filter regularly, your vacuum’s suction remains strong and is more effective at picking up dirt and debris. Depending on how much you use your vacuum, we recommend cleaning the filter at least once a month as part of your vacuum cleaner maintenance routine. If you’ve had a project that required vacuuming sawdust or other heavy debris, we recommend cleaning the filter straight away.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU CLEAN THE FILTER IN YOUR VACUUM CLEANER? Click Me
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message if you have any questions.