Turbocat / Air Driven Power Head
Regular Price: CA $ 0.00
- The Turbocat® is a powerful, air driven turbine powerhead that harnesses the airflow of a central vacuum system for deep, thorough cleaning
- It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver, with a low-profile body and high impact bumper guards that make it perfect for cleaning under furniture
- It requires no separate powercords, batteries or additional electricity
- It’s light, responsive and highly maneuverable compared to cumbersome, heavier electric powerheads
- Its low-profile body glides, responds and maneuvers around the entire house. It’s easy to use, but hard on dust, dirt and grime
- Operates without Additional Electricity
The Turbocat is a powerful air-driven powerhead that operates without electricity, power cords or batteries. This powerhead harnesses the airflow of the central vacuum system to generate maximum airflow and deep cleaning power. Installation and operation are easier and less costly
- High Speed Turbine & Shaft for Power
The Turbocat’s turbine wheel rotates at a high RPM, which generates the air power required for superior cleaning performance. The turbine shaft includes a unique design that acts as a shield to belt breakage. The shaft has a smooth step-down feature that allows the belt to disengage from the belt drive if something should become obstructed in the Turbocat.
- Exclusive DeepSweep® Agitator
The DeepSweep Agitator was created to efficiently bring embedded dirt to the surface, so it can easily be vacuumed away. The staggered bristle design allows constant contact of bristle to carpet. The crimped bristles effectively separate carpet fibers allowing airflow to pickup and remove deep, embedded dirt.
- Non-slip Cogged Drive Belt
Turbine power is relayed to the high velocity DeepSweep Agitator by a specially designed cogged belt drive. The belt reduces slippage for more consistent performance, and outlives the conventional flat belts used on most electric powerheads.
- Wide Vacuum Path with Double Edge Cleaning
The large 13” vacuum path provides superior cleaning performance with the
exclusive T-shape design. The unique T-design allows for easy maneuvering around and under furniture and true edge cleaning, even against baseboards.
- System Performance Indicator
Since the Turbocat needs airflow to operate it works as a gauge of your central vacuum system performance. If the system airflow is restricted, the Turbocat will slow down, letting the user know the central vacuum is not operating at optimum performance levels. This drop in airflow could be attributed to clogged bags, filters or a tube line clog. Electric powerheads will not gauge restricted airflow in the system. The motor will keep rotating the brush roller even though there is little dirt being vacuumed because of a clogged dirt bag or filter.
With Telescopic Wand, Without Wand