- Tool fits any vacuum cleaner accepting 1 1/4″ ID attachments.
- Cleaning end measures approximately 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Perfect for ducts, dryer vents, and other hard to reach areas.
- Ideal for heavy particles.
Do you need help for vacuum Repair and Clean Up? CLICK ME
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU PURCHASED YOUR VACUUM, WE CAN SERVICE OR REPAIR IT.
Some of the most common vacuum issues include a lack of suction, a belt that needs replacing, the vacuum failing to turn on altogether, the brush doesn’t spin, and unusual noises and vibrations. At Vacuum Specialists, we can handle all of your vacuum repair needs.
- Free vacuum repair and vacuum servicing estimates
- Lowest price guarantee
- Timely vacuum repair and servicing on all makes and models
- Full warranty on all work
- No appointment necessary
- Seniors discount
- Power Wheel servicing/repairs