Our hand-guided scrubber drier BD 80/100 W Bp Classic impresses with an excellent overview, superb equipment, robust materials and efficient cleaning performance. As the first battery powered walk-behind machine from the classic line, it has a powerful traction drive, which climbs slopes effortlessly. Components, that are exposed to extreme stress in tough working conditions, such as squeegee and disc brush head, are made from solid die-cast aluminum. With an 80 cm working width, a 100 liter tank and maximum transport and cleaning speed of up to 5 km/h, which can be continuously adjusted, the machine achieves area performances of up to 4800 m². In the case of very stubborn dirt or for decoating, the brush contact pressure can be increased at any time from 40 to 68 kilograms. The tried-and-tested and simple operating concept with color-coded operating elements and the spring clip on the rear of the handle, as well as the Home Base adapter for carrying manual cleaning equipment, offer the user great comfort.
- Provides excellent site-lines, a simple operator-friendly design, and robust materials for efficient cleaning performance.
- Comes with a powerful traction drive which helps effortless travel of inclines and easy maneuverability.
- With 32” disc cleaning path, a 26-gallon tank and a maximum cleaning speed of up to 4.83 km/h, which can be continuously adjusted.
- In the case of very stubborn dirt or for decoating, the brush contact pressure can be increased at any time from 88 to 200 lbs.
- The simple operating concept with color-coded elements and the Home Base adapter for carrying manual cleaning equipment, provide the operator great comfort and flexibility.
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- 2-tank system
- Motor: Battery
Features and benefits:
Highly stressed parts such as squeegee and brush head are made from high-quality aluminum
Robust machine concept for tough working conditions with low failure rates. Also developed for applications in harsh conditions.
Brush contact pressure can be adjusted in 2 stages
Can be manually increased from standard 40 to 68 kilogrammes if required. Lower contact pressure for lighter soiling or on sensitive floors. Higher contact pressure for stubborn dirt or for decoating.
Efficient and powerful 300 Watt traction motor
Helps to effortlessly tackle inclines and saves the operator a great deal of effort. Driving speed can be adjusted via an accessible potentiometer.
Vacuum Specialists offers the highest quality Commercial Cleaning Equipment and Accessories at the lowest prices in Canada, and are the largest supplier of Commercial Vacuum Cleaners and Industrial Cleaning Equipment in Canada. Shop online to take advantage of our Lowest Price Guarantee and Free Shipping or visit one of our three convenient store locations in Northwest Calgary, Southwest Calgary and Airdrie.
Our friendly specialists could help you to choose the RIGHT Commercial Vacuum and parts according to your Commercial Cleaning needs. Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.