The SEBO Automatic X4 Upright Vacuum Cleaner is the perfect vacuum for someone who wants an intelligent, professional-grade carpet cleaning machine. The automatic height adjustment identifies the height of the carpet and the brush roll adjusts accordingly while powerful suction removes dirt, debris, and soil.
This vacuum has a very thin, lay-flat profile of just 5 1/2″, ideal for vacuuming under furniture throughout the home or office. With the quick-release wand and included accessories, you can dust, clean upholstered furniture, or reach those hard-to-clean areas that are often forgotten. S-class filtration removes 99.9% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, including dander and pollen while a sealable, hygienic dust bag traps allergens and debris for hygienic disposal. The SEBO Automatic X4 vacuum offers everything you need to clean carpets, and the X4 Pet works great in homes with pets!
- Included: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool
- Bags and filter replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Instant-Use Wand and Suction Hose: The integrated instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready. Just pull out either tool, or both together, to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges, and crevices. The wand and hose together have an eight-foot reach. The suction hose is ideal for cleaning furniture. And an optional nine-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet, perfect for cleaning stairs. Choose from a range of optional attachments that can be fitted to the wand or hose!
- Stationary Use Light: When the vacuum is stationary in its upright handle-locked position, the power head adjusts upward to the height necessary (or to its highest possible level) to disengage the spinning brush roller from the floor. However, if the brush remains in contact with carpet fibers, despite the power head’s upward adjustment, the red “check brush” warning light flashes to alert the user to avoid potential carpet marking from excessive use time in a stationary position. Usually, very high-pile carpets cause this situation, or the vacuum is tilted toward the brush roller while using the cleaning wand and/or hose. The solution is to tilt the locked upright handle backward such that the brush is raised above the carpet pile.
- A Low 5 ½ inch Profile: Lower the handle flat to the floor to clean under beds, or lower it to the intermediate stop position to maneuver over rugs. Depress the foot pedal again to bypass the intermediate stop position, or close this position by moving the orange handle-position slider.
- Automatic Height Adjustment: From Hard Floors to Carpets: The electronic controller adjusts the power head up or down to the appropriate brush height, providing optimal cleaning of both carpets and hard floors. The “sealing strip,” located behind the brush, improves hard floor cleaning performance by channeling the airflow and preventing debris kickback.
- Combination Carrying Handle with Rotating Cord Hook: The AUTOMATIC X is easy to carry or quickly unwind the cord, using its unique handle with an integrated rotating cord hook.
- Brush Adjustment Indicator Lights: Two green lights, one for “up” and one for “down,” illuminate to indicate when the power head is in the process of adjusting brush height to the proper cleaning level. Optimal cleaning effectiveness occurs when both lights are off.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If an obstruction jams the brush roller, the red “check brush” warning light flashes quickly, the brush roller immediately stops spinning, and the vacuum shuts off. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
- Forty-foot Cord: A 40-foot cord saves time, by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
- Worn Brush Light. Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning: When the brush roller’s bristles are worn to the point that brush agitation is less effective, the red “check brush” warning light remains illuminated during use. (The vacuum continues to operate; it will not automatically shut off.) When needed, installing a new brush roller or cleaning hair or other debris from a used brush is quick and easy, and no tools are required!
- Lifetime Belt Warranty: Stop changing vacuum belts! With an AUTOMATIC X, they should last the life of the machine!
- Easy Maintenance: The clog removal door, brush, and replaceable hard floor “sealing strip” are easy to access.
Bag and filtration:
- Bag Full or Clog Light with Automatic Shut Off: When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, the red “bag full or clog” warning light illuminates, the vacuum automatically shuts off after 30 seconds, and then the warning light starts continuously flashing. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
- Three On-board Full-size Tools. Large Filter Bag: The vacuum comes standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, and a large 1.4-gallon, multi-layer filter bag. Also, many optional accessories are available.