SEBO Automatic X7 Boost is one of the smartest, most technically advanced upright vacuum cleaners on the market. The reason for that is that the X7 automatically adjusts itself based on the surface you are vacuuming. It uses an electronic controller that measures the resistance of the spinning brush against the floor. It then signals up or down adjustments to ensure optimal cleaning on Carpet and Bare Floors. That also means you can switch between Rugs, carpets, or bare floors without having to lift a finger.
- Included: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool
- Bags and filter replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right-bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Low 6″ profile: The X7 Lays completely flat on the floor. perfect for cleaning under beds and furniture.
- Instant – Use Wand and suction hose Allows you to easily pull out either tool to clean hard-to-reach places, corners, edges, and any above-floor cleaning in general. The wand and hose together measure 8 feet long.
- Swivel Neck: Get around furniture legs, tables, or any obstacle with ease.
- 3 On board full-size accessory tools. You get a Crevice tool, an upholstery tool, and a dusting brush.
- Automatic Height Adjustment From Carpets To HardFloors: It uses an electronic controller that measures the resistance of the spinning brush against the floor. It then signals up or down adjustments to ensure optimal cleaning on Carpet and Bare Floors. That also means you can switch between Rugs, carpets or bare floors without having to lift a finger.
- Boost (Brush Mode) Button: Exclusive to X7 Boost and X7 Pet, It offers two modes of automatic brush adjustment. Although the default setting is sufficient for most carpeted floors, by pressing the Boost button (Brush Mode Button), greater resistance will be applied to the roller brush which means greater agitation and deep cleaning of carpets.
- LED Light: Exclusive To X7 Boost and X7 Pet, the LED light does a great job of illuminating the path in low light and under beds and furniture.
Bag and Filtration:
One of the most important features of a good quality vacuum cleaner is filtration. SEBO takes this very seriously. If a vacuum cleaner is not filtered properly and does not have a completely sealed system, most of the dust being vacuumed escapes the machine and leaks back into the air. Do you know that unpleasant “just vacuumed” smell?
- SEBO X7 has a full Bag Indicator on the top of the machine lets the user know when the bag is full and ready to be changed.
- The SEBO Felix takes a 5.3 Liter (1.4 Gallon), 3 Layer Ultra bag which keeps all the dust inside and is also very easy to change.
- Right next to the bag is an S Class Electrostatic Microfilter which eliminates 99% of particles down to 0.3 microns. The air that passes this filter is then moved toward the motor to help cool the motor. Having clean air passing through the motor ensures motor longevity.
- The 3rd layer of filtration is the Exhaust Filter which further cleans the air that comes out of the motor.
- The combination of the 3 layers of filtration provides a 3 Step in Hospital Grade Filtration. Also, the SEBO X7 is completely sealed. That means no dust would leak back into the air. This is super important, especially for people with allergies and asthma.
SEBO X7 Boost is Powerful:
This is a very powerful machine. As a matter of fact, the SEBO Felix has a 1300-watt motor creating 92 inches of water lift and 103.8 CFM Air Flow. Let’s just say that is very impressive.