Beam 398B Central Vacuum with SEBO ET-1 Package – FREE HOSE COVER
With Beam’s largest motor at 680 air watts, you can easily install this into a home or workplace up to 12,000 square feet in size. A 7.2″ wide motor with dual fans has the most power in Beam’s vacuum selection, and since 2019 the unit has been manufactured in Canada. This makes it the ideal choice for large homes or smaller homes but will be used daily because the larger motor offers a longer lifespan than traditional motors. All Beam Classic and Serenity models have soft start motors which helps prevent premature wear as they start with ease. An extra large bagless 25-litre dirt receptacle has clamp connections for a tighter, more secure, seal. Embedded in the receptacle is Alphasan, an antibacterial agent designed to minimize odors.
Like all Beam Central Vacuum Power Units this model carries a lifetime warranty on its permanent filter. Yes, no more replacing or having to clean dirty vacuum filters. This is only possible because of the Gore Technologies™ HEPA CleanStream™ filter. From the developers of Gore Tex™, this filter is designed to maintain proper airflow throughout its lifetime. For convenience, there is a utility inlet built right into the front of the canister. This makes it easy to plug right into the can for cleaning out the car or truck if the vacuum is installed in the garage.
SEBO ET-1 Package features an ultra-low profile and a 180° steering ability which will provide top cleaning performance and help you reach under the beds or furniture without a hassle.
With impressive 4-position carpet height adjustments, you will not only get convenience but also versatility. It can accommodate virtually all carpet piles/densities/thicknesses and dramatically reduce the chances of clogging and increase airflow to achieve enhanced effectiveness.
A warning light will also inform you of any obstructions. The user can easily remove the item that caused the blockage through a convenient access door under the power head.
Driven by a non-slip belt, you can be confident that the power won’t decrease as time goes on. This also prevents the belts from breaking should you accidentally pick up something like a shoestring or those missing socks from under the bed.
Maintenance and cleaning are now much more convenient with a quick and easy removable roller brush.
Its high-quality rubberized wheels will surely deliver superior suction without leaving any scratches and damage to your baseboard and furniture.
Our dual-volt hoses are equipped with an ergonomic electric handle, Control ON/OFF of the CVAC unit, and an electric powerhead at the handle (3-way switch).
The handle features a 3-way switch that enables you to activate your power unit alone, or your power unit and powerhead together.
The swivel handle helps to protect your hose from twists and kinks, allowing for a smoother clean.
This hose is compatible with all standard valves and wands. Hose features lightweight, crush-proof technology that makes using central vacuuming easy and more efficient.
- Made with Horsehair so it won’t scratch your floor. Ideal for hard surfaces.
- Designed for delicate surface cleaning and is ideal for dust collection and removal.
- Can easily be bent and more flexible, suitable for some narrow places that big brush can’t reach.
- Use the upholstery attachment on mattresses and fabric surfaces. Work in a horizontal or vertical motion from top to bottom.
- Metal wall-mount garden hose hangers keep garden hoses off the ground by manually wrapping the hose on the hanger.
- Fits all types of vacuum cleaners that use common fit-all attachments (1 1/4″ inner diameter of attachment opening)
- Keeps frequently used accessories within reach at all times during vacuuming. It can hold up to three tools and can be attached to a wand.
- Hose covers will efficiently work as a protection for both your vacuum hose and any furniture that comes in contact with the hose.
- Works great at removing the fine dust that most vacuum attachments can’t reach. Ideal for dark floors where dust can be very noticeable. Remove the mop for easy cleaning and re-use it over and over again.
*Free Hose cover offer valid for Online purchase only*
Looking For Central Vacuum Installation?
Vacuum Specialists team provides the BEST Central Vacuum installation services, vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A BEAM CENTRAL VACUUM Click Me
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Read About The SC398 Serenity Beam Central Vacuum Unit
Beam vacuums have been manufactured by Beam Manufacturing Company since the 1950s. In 1957, Beam Manufacturing Company was sold and Beam Industries was formed led by R.L. Sampson. With the emergence of Beam Industries, the primary focus was diverted to central vacuum systems. John Coghlan after his career with Beam Industries for 18 years as the President retired in March 2006. During his time, he ensured that Beam Industries reached the pinnacle of success in the central vacuum industry using advanced technology.
In June 2006, Russell S. Minick took over Beam Industries as the President and since then the company has created higher standards for central vacuum systems in the US. Their primary goal is to capture 75 percent of new U.S. homes by 2016 and to grow consistently in Canada as well as internationally. Beam Industries reached a milestone on January 1, 2007, as they became known as Electrolux Central Vacuum Systems. Now Beam industries are marketing central vacuum systems of Beam, Electrolux, and Eureka.
There are different types of central vacuum systems offered by Beam but the most popular model is the Serenity IQS.
The Beam Serenity IQS central vacuum system comes with added intelligence. The system has a blue liquid crystal display (LCD) that will provide you with real-time information on the overall system performance. Some of the salient points of this central vacuum system include:
- It comes with a 10-year warranty
- It can work in homes of 12,000 sq. ft size
- It consists of QuietPak Sound Insulation that reduces the noise decibel
- It has a built-in utility inlet
- It comes with a programmable logic controller
- The Beam Serenity IQS central vacuum system has a self-cleaning filter made of GORETEX Fabric
- It has an anti-vibration mounting system
- The power team is enabled with electronic circuit protection
- The belt system used is Poly V
- It has over-molded wheels and bumpers
You can also choose the basic series of Beam central vacuum systems. The salient points of the basic series include:
- Models in this series have a venting option
- Models have a built-in utility inlet
- These Beam vacuums have a programmable logic controller
- The self-cleaning filter is made from GORE-TEX Fabric
- These Beam central vacuum systems come with a 7-year warranty
- The unit has a standard bucket
- It can be used for homes measuring up to 12,000 sq. ft