There are many things that should be present in a good backpack vacuum cleaner. It should be light in weight, with even weight distribution, and the noise level must be as low as possible. Without these basics, a backpack vacuum cleaner is uncomfortable and impractical to operate.
At the same time, the power needs to be sufficient for fast, effective cleaning, and the dust bag must be large enough to avoid constant changing. Above all, the cost of cleaning must be right!
- Low sound level for operator comfort and cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
- Lightweight vacuum cleaner and a harness that is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- Good filtration with HEPA exhaust filter
- Durable construction for longer working life
- Containers in different sizes to fit the application
- 15 metre detachable cable with safety release saves time
- Easy to store as it stands on the floor or can be wall hung
- Suitable for left or right handed use
- Exhaust air designed so that it does not interfere with the operator