What is the best cordless vacuum for commercial use? Consider the Sanitaire Tracer for quick pickups when you can’t bring out the full size corded vacuum. Great for touchups or when you need a quick clean in a quiet environment. This unit is much quieter than a regular vacuum and doesn’t emit a big cloud of vacuum dust when you turn it on. This cordless vacuum will last up to 40 minutes on a full charge which takes about 4 hours from flat. If you’re in a hurry it can still be used for a burst of cleaning after only a 1 hour charge. Consider buying a second battery if your needs surpass this as they are removable and easy to swap out.
- Multi-surface Cleaning: High-performance cleaning on hard floors and carpets.
- 40 Minutes of Commercial Running Power: Take on tasks from start to finish.
- Cordless Efficiency: Quickly clean anytime, anywhere. No cords to get in the way or trip over, which makes this vacuum safer for your guests and crew.
- Maneuverability: Gets under and around furniture with ease.
- Lightweight: Easy on your staff – weighs just eight pounds. Less than one pound weight-in-hand while in use.
- Wide-Range LED Lights: Illuminate surfaces to see more debris.
- Handy Features: Collapsible handle for easy storage.
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.