The SEBO Essential G5 has a 15″ Cleaning Powerhead with a 13.5″ cleaning path and is one of the best quality upright vacuum cleaners on the market. This model can be used on any flooring type and is also equipped with a hose and attachments that make it suitable for use on stairs, cleaning corners, and hard-to-reach places. The electric powerhead has four adjustable height settings that can accommodate any commercial carpet, and it can also be used on any hard floor from concrete, ceramic, tile, and hardwood.
- Included: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Nozzle
- Bags, filter, and brush-roller replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- 40′ Commercial Cord: A 40′ Electrical cord minimizes the number of electrical outlets needed during use.
- Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning: One of the best things about SEBO powerheads is how easy it is to remove the brush roller for maintenance and replacement. No tools or service technicians are required.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If an obstruction becomes jammed in the brush roller, a red light on the powerhead will quickly flash and the brush roller will immediately stop spinning and the vacuum will shut off. This prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor from damage.
- Low 5.5″ profile: The G5 Lays completely flat on the floor. perfect for cleaning under beds and furniture.
- Instant – Use a wand and suction hose to allow you to easily pull out either tool to clean hard-to-reach places, corners, edges, and any above-floor cleaning in general. The wand and hose together measure 8 feet long.
- 3 Onboard full-size accessory tools. You get a Crevice tool, an upholstery tool, and a dusting brush.
- LED Light: The LED light does a great job of illuminating the path in low light and dark spaces.
Bag and Filtration:
One of the most important features of a good quality vacuum cleaner is filtration. SEBO takes this very seriously. If a vacuum cleaner is not filtered properly and does not have a completely sealed system, most of the dust being vacuumed escapes the machine and leaks back into the air. Do you know that unpleasant “just vacuumed” smell?
- SEBO G5 has a full Bag Indicator on the top of the machine that lets the user know when the bag is full and ready to be changed.
- The SEBO G5 is a 5.3 Liter (1.4 Gallon), which is also very easy to change.
- Right next to the bag is an S Class Electrostatic Microfilter which eliminates 99% of particles down to 0.3 microns. The air that passes this filter is then moved toward the motor to help cool the motor. Having clean air passing through the motor ensures motor longevity.
- The 3rd layer of filtration is the Exhaust Filter which further cleans the air that comes out of the motor.
- The combination of the 3 layers of filtration provides a 3 Step Hospital Grade Filtration. Also, the SEBO G5 is completely sealed. That means no dust would leak back into the air. This is super important, especially for people with allergies and asthma.
SEBO G5 is Powerful:
This is a very powerful machine. As a matter of fact, the SEBO G5 has a 1300-watt motor creating 92 inches of water lift and 103.8 CFM Air Flow. Let’s just say that is very impressive.