Sprayway® Disinfectant for Health Care Use Cleaner Spray- 15.5oz (2-Packs)
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: CA $ 30.00
- Disinfectant spray designed for Health Care Use.
- Phenolic disinfectant and deodorant spray.
- An odor conteractant that chemically neutralizes malodors
- Controls mold and mildew on mattresses and other surfaces
- Kills most germs including HIV-1, Herpes Virus I and II, and TB.
- Bactericidal, Staphylocidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, Pseudomonicidal and Virucidal
- For use in healthcare settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, schools and institutions.
- NO FOAM WHEN SPRAYING
- Toilet seats
- Examining tables
- Garbage cans
- Bed pans
- Empty hampers,
- Elephones in hospitals
- Clinics nursing homes and all other health care facilities
- To disinfect inanimate environmental surfaces such as toilet seat, examining tables, garbage cans, bed pans, empty hampers, telephones etc hold can 15 to 20 cm from surface to be treated. Spray 8-10 seconds and let surface dry or allow to remain wet 10 minutes before wiping
- To deodorize sick rooms, and other areas, hold can upright and point opening away from face and spray 3 – 4 seconds trowards center of room.