Vacuum Specialists PREMIUM Central Vacuum Accessory Kit
Air Nozzle Feature:
This Air Nozzle provides deeper cleaning through mechanical agitation. The brushes use the vacuum’s air power to spin a cylindrical brush, which increases cleaning effectiveness by removing common household dust, pet hair, mites, and allergens. The brushes feature a high-speed double chevron brush roll for increased agitation and can be customized with the selection of the optimal modular intake gate for optimal cleaning performance. They are ideal for pet owners and allergen-sensitive persons.
Effective removal of common household dust as well as pet hair, mites and allergens
Increased effectiveness from agitation by the high-speed double chevron brush roll
Wessel Turbo brushes can be precisely adjusted to optimize cleaning performance with the selection of the optimal modular intake gate
Our low voltage hoses are equipped with an ergonomic pistol-style handle, Control ON/OFF of the CVAC unit.
The swivel handle helps to protect your hose from twists and kinks, allowing for a smoother clean.
This hose is compatible with all standard valves and wands. Hose features lightweight, crush-proof technology that makes using central vacuuming easy and more efficient.
- Made with Horsehair so it won’t scratch your floor. Ideal for hard surfaces.
- Designed for delicate surface cleaning and is ideal for dust collection and removal.
- Can easily be bent and more flexible, suitable for some narrow places that big brush can’t reach.
- Use the upholstery attachment on mattresses and fabric surfaces. Work in a horizontal or vertical motion from top to bottom.
- Metal wall-mount garden hose hangers keep garden hoses off the ground by manually wrapping the hose on the hanger.
- Fits all types of vacuum cleaners that use common fit-all attachments (1 1/4″ inner diameter of attachment opening)
- Keeps frequently used accessories within reach at all times during vacuuming. It can hold up to three tools and can be attached to a wand.
HOW TO CHOOSE A VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
More Questions? Our friendly specialists could address you to choose a RIGHT central vacuum and parts according to your cleaning needs.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.