Miele Classic C1 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: CA $ 749.99
- High suction power – 1,200 W
- Optimum carpet care – electrobrush for intensive deep cleaning
- Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube
- Effortless vacuuming of large areas with a 9 m operating radius
- Odours are neutralized more effectively – Active AirClean filter
The C1 Cat and Dog is perfect for cleaning low to medium pile carpets and its gentle agitation won’t cause premature wear on looped carpets or delicate area rugs. The SBB parquet floor bush will easily glide over your floors removing everything in sight. Its delicate brush and rubber wheels make it safe for even the most delicate hardwoods. The Miele C1 Cat and Dog has the full size 4.5 litre GN bags which has 9 layers of fleece which holds in the finest dust particles. But what really gives this vacuum it’s name is the Active Air Clean filter loaded with charcoal designed to eliminate odours.
Handle with metal anti-static discharge device
All Miele vacuum cleaners feature a metal thread integrated into the underside of the handle which
functions similar to a lightning conductor.
• This prevents electro-static discharge between appliance and user.
Stainless steel telescopic tubes
Miele telescopic tubes are height adjustable at the touch of a button to suit individual working heights.
• Easy on your back
• Electro telescopic suction tube: for safe operation of an electrobrush. Specially encapsulated cable and invisibly integrated.
Practical locking system
Floorhead, suction tube and handle are connected with an audible click.
• Secure connection with vacuum cleaner
• Separates easily at the push of a button, e.g. when selecting a different accessory
Large operating radius
Cable, suction tube and hose give you a total operating radius of up to 10 m. This allows a circular area of more than
500 m2 to be vacuumed from a single wall socket.
• No need for unplugging so often
• Easy vacuuming of larger floor areas
An indicator on the top of the canister tells you for a greater convenience the space left in the dust bag.
Miele vacuum cleaners start gently and build up gradually to the selected power level.
• Protects the circuit from overloading
All Miele vacuum cleaners are protected against overheating by a temperature limiter. If an airway becomes blocked – for
example, by a vacuumed up item – the motor switches off automatically for safety reasons.
• Appliance ready to start again after fault removal and cool-down
• Overheating indicator for extra convenience
Full range of accessories
Miele canister vacuum cleaners are supplied with three high-quality accessories as standard: upholstery
nozzle, crevice nozzle and dusting brush with soft, natural bristles.
• Always ready at hand
• Integrated on a special compartment on the canister
Two-sided Park System for storage
Suction tube and hose can be attached securely to either side of the upright appliance. • Easy to transport • Space-saving • Convenient for left- and right-handers Key Features
- Ultra quiet Vortex motor.
- 21′ power cord with One Touch rewind.
- 4.5 litre 9 layer synthetic disposable bag.
- Air Clean filter.
- Fully sealed filtration.
- Six speed motor control.
- SEB 217-3 power head.
- SBB 235-3 parquet bare floor brush.
- Stainless steel telescopic wand.
- Dusting brush, crevice tool and upholstery tool.