Miele Classic C1 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: CA $ 549.99
Special Price: CA $ 349.99
- High suction power – 1,200 W
- Versatile applications – universal floorhead
- Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube
- Effortless vacuuming of large areas with a 9 m operating radius
The New Miele Capri Classic C1 is a perfect vacuum for customers with low and medium pile rugs or carpet but mostly hard surface flooring. The Miele 1200 watt Vortex motor provides ample suction to turbine Miele’s 205-3 air drive turbo head. This gives consumers a spinning brush roll to aggressively remove debris from medium and low pile carpets. To perfectly compliment this tool Miele has included a SBB Parquet-3 floor brush for use on all your hard flooring surfaces
Handle with metal anti-static discharge device
All Miele vacuum cleaners feature a metal thread integrated into the underside of the handle which
functions similar to a lightning conductor.
• This prevents electro-static discharge between appliance and user.
Stainless steel telescopic tubes
Miele telescopic tubes are height adjustable at the touch of a button to suit individual working heights.
• Easy on your back
• Electro telescopic suction tube: for safe operation of an electrobrush. Specially encapsulated cable and invisibly integrated.
Practical locking system
Floorhead, suction tube and handle are connected with an audible click.
• Secure connection with vacuum cleaner
• Separates easily at the push of a button, e.g. when selecting a different accessory
Large operating radius
Cable, suction tube and hose give you a total operating radius of up to 10 m. This allows a circular area of more than
500 m2 to be vacuumed from a single wall socket.
• No need for unplugging so often
• Easy vacuuming of larger floor areas
An indicator on the top of the canister tells you for a greater convenience the space left in the dust bag.
Miele vacuum cleaners start gently and build up gradually to the selected power level.
• Protects the circuit from overloading
All Miele vacuum cleaners are protected against overheating by a temperature limiter. If an airway becomes blocked – for
example, by a vacuumed up item – the motor switches off automatically for safety reasons.
• Appliance ready to start again after fault removal and cool-down
• Overheating indicator for extra convenience
Full range of accessories
Miele canister vacuum cleaners are supplied with three high-quality accessories as standard: upholstery
nozzle, crevice nozzle and dusting brush with soft, natural bristles.
• Always ready at hand
• Integrated on a special compartment on the canister
Two-sided Park System for storage
Suction tube and hose can be attached securely to either side of the upright appliance. • Easy to transport • Space-saving • Convenient for left- and right-handers
• AirClean filter
•Telescopic Stainless Suction wand
•Rotary dial controls
• Smooth universal floor tool model SBD 350-3
• Onboard tools ( Upholstery Nozzle Crevice Nozzle, Dusting Brush)
|Maximum motor output||