Sebo Airbelt K3 Volcano Canister Vacuum
Innovation shows in every aspect of the design of the K-Series canisters, from the air belt bumper system to the clever tool storage and easy bag change. These vacuums are light, compact, durable, and powerful.
Modern technology, state-of-the-art design and consistent customer focus are found in all SEBO products. Try a SEBO canister vacuum cleaner and you will be impressed by the outstanding cleaning power, quiet operation, first-class filtering system, and of course, ease of use.
The SEBO air belt K3 includes an electrified telescopic wand designed to accommodate the Sebo Et-1 power head for thorough brushing and optimal cleaning of your carpet. The K3 also comes standard with the Parquet Brush for use on hard floors.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: CA $ 799.00
- Powerful Carpet Cleaning
When deciding on a vacuum, a lot of time is spent focusing on various machines suction capabilities. Equally important is the ability of the floor head to dislodge dirt from carpeting. The SEBO AIRBELT K3 features an impressive 1250-watt motor to provide strong suction, while its electric floor head enables quick cleaning of even deep-pile carpeting. Easily navigate around furniture with 180-degree steering ability and adjust the brush roll height to one of 4 levels for optimum cleaning.
- ET-1 Power Head: A 12-inch wide electric floor head, its powerful bristles constantly rotate to displace dirt trapped in carpets, allowing it to be easily sucked up by the vacuum.
- Turn Brush Off: When cleaning rugs or other delicate carpets, the brush roller can be switched off to provide only straight suction.
- Brush Height Warning: If the floor head is set too high for optimal cleaning, an indicator will remain lit during use.
- Suction Adjustment: A slider switch located on the vacuum’s handle allows users to adjust the suction power to what best suits the cleaning environment.
- Tackle Bare Floors & More
Powerful suction focuses 120 CFM of airflow at the floor surface to efficiently suck dirt, debris, and even fine dust into the spacious 0.8 gallon dust bag.
- Adjustable suction allows it to clean hard floors, carpet, upholstery, furniture, and more.
- Airbeltbumper protects furniture, walls, and the vacuum’s body from damage.
- Quick-attach tools are housed inside the vacuum for easy access. Use the crevice tool for tight spaces, upholstery nozzle for furniture, and dusting brush for delicate items.
Hospital Grade Filtration
Removing dirt and pet hair is only part of creating an allergen free home. Having a sealed bag system and high-grade filtration ensures that airborne allergy triggers are eliminated from indoor air.
- Multi-Layer Filter Bag: The Airbelt K’s 0.8-gallon multi-layer bag retains essentially all dirt and allergens captured. A top-fill design ensures that unit maintains a strong airflow and doesn’t re-circulate trapped dirt. An included dust cap helps to make sure the bag remains sealed during removal and disposal.
- Pre-Motor Filtration: Electrostatically charged micro-fiber is used to construct the S-class pre-motor filter. To achieve the S-class Standard, filters must remove 99.9y% of particles down to 0.3 microns. Not only does the pre-motor filter remove airborne particles, but this super-clean air can extend the life of the motor.
- Exhaust Filter: Filtering the air one last time before it exits means the air released is markedly cleaner than prior to vacuuming.
Clean Larger Areas
All the filtration and floor head capabilities are ultimately meaningless if a vacuum isn’t user friendly. With several unique features, this ultra-quiet canister will have you quickly cleaning areas other vacuums can’t.
- How Far Can You Reach? Its 37-foot cleaning radius results in fewer electrical outlets changes.
- How Low Can You Go? Reach underneath beds, chairs, and other furniture. A low, 3.5-inch floor head profile means it gets into area other vacuums need attachments to reach.
- 4 Onboard Tools Easily attached to the telescopic wand, a crevice tool, dusting brush, parquet brush, and upholstery nozzle makes reaching into corners, up stairs, or on draperies a snap.
- Rubber-coated Wheels Durable castor wheels providing smooth moving from room to room. Their rubber coating prevents flooring damage.
- Long Warranty: 5-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Easy Access Brush Roll: The brush roller is easily removed and can be cleaned or replaced without tools.
- Full Bag Light: When the bag is full or a clog occurs an orange indicator light on the canister body will illuminate.
- Covered Bumper: SEBO’s patented AIRBELT bumper prevents the vacuum from causing damage to walls, furniture, or itself.
- Powerful Airflow: This vacuum is capable of an airflow of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Cord Retraction: To return cord to canister, simply tug the cord and release.
- Storage Options: The floor head, suction hose, and tools can be stored on the vacuum’s underside or backside housing.
- Easy-to-Use Handle: An ergonomically designed handle makes carrying easy.
- Lightweight: Weighing only 12 pounds, it’s a lightweight canister vacuum.
- Quiet: A sound level of only 63-decibels makes it an ultra-quiet unit.
- Available in Red, Black and Lava
Video for demonstration!
Black, Volcano Lava
1250 Watts, 10.6 Amps
110 in. H2O
|Filter Bag Capacity||
10 years warranty