Miele Triflex HX1 Cordless Stick Vacuum- Lotus White
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: CA $ 799.99
- Miele Triflex HX1 Cordless, Bagless, Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Buy the Miele Triflex HX1 if you have bare floors such as hardwood, ceramic, laminate and tile, as well as Area rugs and wall to wall Carpets.
- Miele Triflex HX1 is designed for convenience and control.
- Electrobrush Multi Floor XXL SEB 430
Extra-wide 11″ electrobrush Multi Floor XXL (28cm) with automatic floor detection automatically adjusts power to different flooring for optimal results on carpets, area rugs and hard floors. This is the widest stick vacuum floor head currently available on the market.
- Accessory Tools
Three (3) accessories: These brushes include a crevice tool for cleaning corners, a dusting brush for cleaning draperies and computer keyboards, and an upholstery brush for cleaning furniture and mattresses.
At 3.6 Kg (7.9 Lbs), Miele Triflex is light and easy to use but maintains enough weight for the floor head to stay firm and steady on the floor.
- 3 in 1 Configuration
This is a unique feature and is one of the most advanced designs in the stick vacuum cleaner market. The 3 in 1 configuration allows you to rearrange the Triflex and use it in the setup that you are most comfortable with. This addresses a big challenge with other stick vacuum cleaners in the market. Other stick vacuum cleaners do not give the user the option to rearrange the configuration. The motor and the dust container are always located at the top of the vacuum, which makes these vacuum very “top-heavy.” This is more noticeable when using the vacuum for a few minutes at a time when you clean the whole house or apartment. However, with Miele Triflex, you have the option to change the configuration to the desired setup.
– Reach Configuration: Maximum Reach
– Comfort Configuration
Effortless Deep CleaningIn the Comfort position, the heaviest part of the machine is located on the lower section of the vacuum, close to the bottom, which means it distributes the weight and makes it easier on your arms and shoulders. The machine can also stand on its own in this position.
– Handheld Configuration: Easy Handling
The handheld position is perfect for quick cleanups on stairs, sofas, couches, in the car and around the kitchen table.
- Self Standing
Most stick vacuum cleaners have to be installed on the wall when not in use. Also, When vacuuming, if you have to stop to move furniture or pause for any reason, you would have to lay the machine down and bend over to pick up when you continue to vacuum. This can be a pain in the neck. However, with Miele Triflex, when in the comfort configuration, the machine can stand on its own. This removes the need for you to install a bracket on the wall to hold the vacuum in place.
- Docking station
Offers easy recharging and storage (hung on wall or free-standing on floor).
- Powerful Vortex
Motorin a test comparing the suction power, the Triflex HX1 has been tested against a Miele complete C3 CORDED Vacuum equipped with a turbo brush. Triflex HX1’s Vortex technology, combined with the powerful electrobrush, offers suction as strong as Miele’s most powerful corded vacuum series, the Complete C3 models.
- Powerful Replaceable Battery
The Triflex HX1 uses 1 replaceable VARTA Li-Ion battery for up to 60 minutes run-time. That is an impressive run time. And unlike a lot of other stick vacuum cleaners in the market, the battery is not built-in. It can be removed. That means if the battery fails or can not hold the charge any longer, you have no option but to dispose of the vacuum. With Miele Triflex, you can easily purchase another battery and replace it with the existing one in the worst-case scenario. You might even wish to buy an extra battery as back up or increase the run time to 120 minutes.
- Triflex HX1 Filtration
Filtration has always been one of the strong suits with Miele vacuum cleaners. The Triflex HX1 comes with a HYGIENE(4) LIFETIME FILTER that captures and filters 99.98%(5) of all microscopic particles and allergens. This is achieved by Miele’s mono-cyclone Vortex technology, which separates the coarse, heavy particles from the fine dust particles.
- TWIST2OPEN 0.5 Liter Dust Container
The Twist2open feature allows you to open it easily with a single twist.
Run Times (Min)
- 60 Minutes – Minimum suction setting without Electrobrush attached.
- 34 Minutes – Mid suction setting with Electrobrush attached.
- 17 Minutes – Maximum suction setting with Electrobrush attached.
Charge Time: Up to 4 hours.
- One switch turn-on, eliminating the need for continuous finger compression
- Removable brush roll for ease of maintenance.
- Docking station offers easy recharging and storage (hung on wall or free-standing on floor).
- Made in Germany.
What is included in the box?
- Multi Floor XXL Intelligent Electro brush
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice tool
- Twist2open dirt cup
- VARTA® lithium ion battery
- Docking station
- Hygiene Lifetime Filter
Miele Quality Control Testing
Prior to it’s launch into the market, Miele has performed extensive testing on the Triflex. For example:
- The handle is loaded 120,000 times with over 11 lbs
- The dust bin is opened and removed from the base mount 3,000 times
- The battery is replaced 6,000 times
- The model is snapped into the parking position 20,000 times
Miele Triflex Warranty
- Free 5 Year warranty on parts and labor.
- 7 Years on the motor.
- 2 Years on the battery
- The Warranty is offered by Miele Canada. If Warranty works are required, You may take the vacuum cleaner to the closes Miele service center to you anywhere in Canada. In case you live far from a Miele Service Center, we will happily ship a new part out to you free of charge.