Together with its tapered-hose technology, it provides ultra-quiet operation and amazing controlled, variable suction power (Suction motor 1250 watts, brush motor 175/200 watts). A 7-foot hose, 40-foot power cord and 52-foot cleaning radius allow for vacuuming large areas without the need to change electrical outlets. The D4 features a full bag/clog indicator, a large 1.5-gallon bag, and 3 on-board attachments to tackle the toughest of spaces. Four rubber-coated castor wheels provide exceptional maneuverability and protection of floors. The soft foam bumper that surrounds the vacuum body absorbs bumps to the canister body thereby protecting walls, furniture, and the vacuum itself.
Durable and easy to maneuver telescopic tubes with quick release connections make the change from one attachment to another a breeze. A unique LED indicator light allows the user to view and monitor the vacuum’s suction power administered during use. When the blue light is rotating slowly, it’s at the lowest suction level, when rotating faster it’s at the highest suction level. The 3.5-inch profile makes cleaning under surfaces like tables and beds effortless! SEBO’s electric L-shaped ET-1 powerhead effectively cleans carpets along with hard floor surfaces, making this model highly effective for cleaning unwanted dirt, dust, and definitely unwanted pet hair!
To clean the brush roll simply click on the end bearing and the brush roll slides out – no tools are required. A soft foam airbelt surrounds the body of the canister to protect furniture and walls. The airbelt is also where the air exhausts so that it doesn’t stir up any other dust in its path. This unit includes the option of manual brush shut-off capability for cleaning more delicate flooring types with straight suction alone.
- Included: The ET-1 electric powerhead, parquet floor tool, and three full-size on-board accessory tools, including a crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle.
- Bags and filter replacements:
- Optional products and accessories:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Instant use wand and suction hose: The integrated instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready. Just pull out either tool, or both together, to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges and crevices. The wand and hose together have an eight-foot reach. The suction hose is ideal for cleaning furniture. And an optional nine-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs. Choose from a range of optional attachments that can be fitted to the wand or hose!
- Two-motor design. Automatic brush shut-off during stationary use: The 370 COMFORT vacuum operates using two motors: a 1,000-watt motor for suction and a 150-watt motor to power the brush roller. Thus, when the handle is in the upright locked position, the vacuum’s brush roller automatically shuts off, but suction remains on, so stationary cleaning using the wand and/or hose can be done for an extended period of time.
- Incorrect height setting or worn brush light: The quick-release foot pedal maximizes durability, by relieving excessive stress or force on the handle and bag housing, when it’s in the upright, locked position.
- A low 5 ½ – inch profile: Lower the handle flat to the floor to clean under beds, or lower it to the intermediate stop position to maneuver over rugs. Depress the foot pedal again to bypass the intermediate stop position, or close this position by moving the orange handle-position slider.
- Four-level brush height with innovative manual adjustment technique: For optimal cleaning effectiveness, the brush height has four levels, which can be easily adjusted by using the cleaning wand as a convenient aid.
- Brush obstruction indicator with automatic shut-off: If an obstruction jams the brush roller, an indicator window notifies the user, the brush roller immediately stops spinning, and the machine shuts off. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
- Easy brush roller strip removal and cleaning: The MECHANICAL has tool-free brush-strip removal, so cleaning hair build-up or replacing it when the bristles are worn is quick and easy. This is part of its heavy-duty sealed brushing mechanism, which provides extra-rugged durability and ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
- Three on-board, full-size tools: The MECHANICAL comes standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery nozzle. Also, many optional accessories are available.
- Durable, heavy-duty belts: The reinforced geared belts do not slip or stretch, resulting in more efficient use of power, and they should last the life of the machine.
- Thirty-nine-foot power cord: A 39-foot cord saves time by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
- Easy maintenance: The clog removal door and brush roller strip are easy to access on the power head.
- Combination carrying handle with rotating cord hook: The vacuum is easy to carry, or quickly unwind the cord using its unique handle with integrated rotating cord hook.
Bag and filtration:
- Full bag or clog warning light: When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an indicator window located on the bag housing fills with orange color and a bypass valve opens, to prevent overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
- Huge 1.4-gallon filter bag: The large-capacity filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. Closing its hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.