The AIRBELT E3 Premium White is the most lightweight, ultra-quiet and compact canister vacuum of them all! It offers innovative design, attractive contours, superb hospital-grade filtration, and an optimized internal airflow pathway that provides powerful suction performance.
Their features a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity filter bag, three onboard attachments, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. It also has a full bag or clog indicator, a control-switch cord rewinder, and a soft-foam bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
Use the commercial-quality E3 Premium’s ET-1 power head to easily clean under counters and still enjoy options like the included parquet brush. Plus, the Airbelt E3 Premium has a specially designed hose that allows even better air flow and a variable suction control switch on the hose handle, designed for cleaning delicate rugs and hard floors.
- Included: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, ET-1 Power Head, Parquet Brush, Upholstery Nozzle
- Bags and filter replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Durable powerhead with manual height adjustment, amazing steering ability, and manual brush shut off: The E3 comes with the commercial-grade ET-1 powerhead, which easily removes pet hair, and cleans both carpets and hard floors. It is 12-inches wide and offers four-level, manual brush height adjustment. Also, to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight suction, the brush roller can be manually switched off. Its 180° steering ability provides amazing maneuverability.
- Easy brush roller removal, user warning lights, and automatic obstruction shut off: The ET-1 powerhead has easy, tool-free brush roller removal, a handy clog removal door, and a red warning light, with automatic shut off, for brush roller obstructions. Also, its warning light remains illuminated during use, when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
- Suction adjustment on handle and tapered suction hose: The handle includes a slider switch that provides convenient suction control, for normal to more delicate cleaning tasks. Its unique tapered suction hose further increases airflow velocity and minimizes clogs.
- Three full-size, on-board tools: A crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, and a dusting brush are on-board and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
- Long, 25-foot cord and 37-foot operating range: Its cleaning radius saves time because it can clean large areas without changing electrical outlets. Plus, the seven-foot suction hose provides superb user maneuverability.
- Flat-to-the-floor, 3.5-inch profile: A low, flat-to-the-floor cleaning profile makes reaching under furniture and beds easy!
- Mid-size canister vacuum: The AIRBELT E-series are considered mid-size canister vacuums, which means they are smaller, more compact machines weighing only 11.4 lbs.
- Variable suction control on hose handle: The user can select the suction power needed, from curtains to carpet, by turning the suction up or down using the switch on the hose handle.
- Soft-start feature: The vacuum’s gradual power-up capability extends motor life.
- Control-switch cord rewinder: The power cord rewinds by simply pressing a button.
- Three protective, rubber-coated wheels, mounted on steel axles: The superb, 360° rotating rubber-coated castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
- Convenient parking and storage aids: After the work is done, the suction hose and telescopic tube with either a Parquet Brush, TT-C Turbo Head, or Kombi Nozzle attached can be firmly stored on the canister’s underside or backside housing using the storage hook.
- Patented airbelt bumper: The soft, textile-covered, foam bumper protects furniture, walls, and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. It also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Bag and filtration:
- Large-capacity filter bag: The 3.5 liters filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
- Full bag or clog indicator: When there is a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter, an indicator window, located on the canister body, turns orange and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
- Three-step, hospital-grade filtration: It features a pre-motor filter, a three-layer ultra bag, an S-class exhaust microfilter, and a tightly sealed casing.