The AIRBELT K2 Kombi is an ultra-quiet and lightweight air-only canister vacuum – if not for its incredible cleaning power, you’d barely notice it’s there! Innovative German engineering ensures that every feature is streamlined to create a sleek, colourful model that focuses on performance as well as appearance.
The AIRBELT K2 Kombi features a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity filter bag, three onboard attachments, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. It also has a full bag or clog indicator, a tug and retract cord rewinder, and a soft-foam bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
- Included: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Kombi Nozzle, Upholstery Nozzle
- Bags and filter replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Performance: The high-performance motors and the efficient airflow design combine to give outstanding cleaning results – which is why SEBO regularly comes top in independent tests.
- Quality: Made in Germany, SEBO vacuum cleaners are constructed from the highest quality materials. Every SEBO vacuum cleaner is fully tested before it leaves the factory so that you can be confident that in buying a SEBO, you are buying the best.
- Kombi Nozzle (No Powerhead): The K2 models have telescopic tubes and suction hoses without integrated power cords, so they do not accommodate electric powerheads. Instead, the K2 Kombi comes with a Kombi nozzle with retractable bristles, designed to clean hard floors and rugs.
- Suction Adjustment Switch on Canister Body: Because the K2 models have hoses and telescopic tubes without power cords, their suction adjustment switches are located on the canister body, not the handle.
- Long, 25-foot Power Cord and 37-foot Operating Range: Its cleaning radius saves time because it can clean large areas without changing electrical outlets. Plus, the seven‑foot suction hose provides superb user maneuverability.
- Convenient Parking and Storage Aids: After the work is done, the suction hose and telescopic tube with either a Parquet Brush, TT-C Turbo Head, or Kombi Nozzle attached can be firmly stored on the canister’s underside or backside housing using the storage hook.
- Tug and Retract Cord Rewinder: The K models offer a “tug and retract” cord rewinder, instead of a control switch cord rewinder which is the type offered on the AIRBELT D and E models.
- Protective, Rubber-coated Wheels: The superb castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
- Patented AIRBELT Bumper: The soft, textile-covered, foam bumper protects furniture, walls, and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. It also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
- Flat-to-the-floor, 3.5-inch Profile: A low, cleaning-head profile makes reaching under furniture and beds easy!
- Three On-board Tools: The K canisters come with a full-size crevice tool, a dusting brush, and a mid-size upholstery nozzle. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
Bag and filtration:
- Full Bag or Clog Light: When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an orange warning light located on the canister body illuminates and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
- Mid-size Canister Vacuum with Large Filter Bag: The K models are considered mid-size canister vacuums, which means they are smaller, more compact machines. They have a 3-litre filter bag and weigh about four pounds less than SEBO’s D-model canisters.