The SEBO Dart has a 12″ Powerhead with an 11.5″ cleaning path and is one of the best quality commercial-grade upright vacuum cleaners in the market. This vacuum is one of the lighter SEBO models. A 4 manually adjustable height adjustable powerhead can handle anything from flat commercial carpets to thicker high pile broadloom. Also, an on/off switch on the powerhead allows you to turn off the brush roll when using the vacuum on bare floors such as ceramic, laminate and hardwood. The SEBO dart comes with onboard accessories and an extension hose, making it very easy and accessible to use on corners, stairs and hard to reach places. This model can be used on any flooring type and is also equipped with a hose and attachments that make it suitable for stairs, cleaning corners, and hard to reach places. SEBO Dart is one of the most versatile upright vacuum cleaners in the market.
- Included: Crevice Tool, Upholstery Nozzle, ET-1 Power Head
- Bags and filter replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Performance: The high-performance motors and the efficient airflow design combine to give outstanding cleaning results – which is why SEBO regularly comes top in independent tests.
- Quality: Made in Germany, SEBO vacuum cleaners are constructed from the highest quality materials. Every SEBO vacuum cleaner is fully tested before it leaves the factory so that you can be confident that in buying a SEBO, you are buying the best.
- Detachable Suction Unit Creates a Hand-held Portable Vacuum: By removing the powerhead or nozzle, the DART instantly transforms from an upright floor vacuum into a handheld portable vacuum, ideal for cleaning stairs, upholstery, and car interiors. It can be easily carried using its side handle.
- Soft Start Switch: Its gradual power-up extends motor life.
- Instant-use Suction Hose: The integrated instant-use suction hose is always ready! A crevice and upholstery tool (included) and a range of optional attachments can be fitted to the hose.
- Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning: Cleaning hair or other debris from the brush roller or replacing it when its bristles are worn is quick and easy, and no tools are required! This feature ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
- A Flat-to-the-floor 6-inch Profile: The vacuum’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
- Thirty-one Foot Cord with Rotating Quick-release Hook: It is easy to quickly unwind the cord by rotating the hook!
- Easy Maintenance: The clog removal door and brush roller are easy to access on the powerhead.
- Four-level Manual Brush Height Adjustment: The brush can be adjusted up or down for optimal cleaning effectiveness.
- Manual and Automatic Brush Shut Off: The DART can clean delicate rugs or hard floors with straight suction because the brush roller can be manually switched off by pressing the green illuminated on/off button on the powerhead cover. Also, the brush roller automatically shuts off when the neck of the powerhead is in its upright-locked position.
- DART Powerhead – Designed for All Floor Surfaces: The powerhead deep cleans carpets, or its spinning brush roller can be shut off to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight suction. It also has easy brush roller removal, and a warning light illuminates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, the bristles are worn, or automatic shut-off occurs due to a brush obstruction.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If an obstruction jams the brush roller a red warning light on the powerhead flashes and the brush roller stops spinning. This feature prevents the belt from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
Bag and filtration:
- Innovative Exhaust Filter: Design and Functionality – Behind the stylish surface hides an ultra-modern S-class exhaust microfilter that not only provides excellent filtration, but it also absorbs motor noise, resulting in extremely quiet operation.
- Full Bag or Clog Indicator: When there is a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an indicator gauge on the bag housing lid “fills” with orange color and an airflow bypass valve opens, to prevent overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
SEBO Dart is Powerful:
This is a very powerful machine. As a matter of fact, the SEBO Dart has 2 motors:
- A 1300 Watt Suction Motor.
- A 175 Watt Brush Motor located inside the powerhead.
The combination of the motors mentioned above, create 90 inches of water lift and 102 CFM Air Flow. Lets just say that is very impressive.