The stylish SEBO FELIX Upright Vacuum offers all the flexibility of a canister vacuum in an upright configuration. It has a highly maneuverable, 180° steering ability, a convenient instant-use suction hose, an ultra-modern hospital-grade filtration system, and a detachable suction unit, with variable suction control that becomes a hand-held vacuum.
It includes the 12-inch-wide ET-1 powerhead with a four-level manual height adjustment, that cleans both carpets and hard floors and easily removes pet hair. In addition, its spinning brush roller can be shut off to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight suction.
- Included: Crevice Tool, ET-1 Power Head, Premium Parquet Brush, Upholstery Tool
- Bags and filter replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Performance: The high-performance motors and the efficient airflow design combine to give outstanding cleaning results – which is why SEBO regularly comes top in independent tests.
- Quality: Made in Germany, SEBO vacuum cleaners are constructed from the highest quality materials. Every SEBO vacuum cleaner is fully tested before it leaves the factory so that you can be confident that in buying a SEBO, you are buying the best.
- Multi-surface Cleaning Capabilities: With a 12-inch powerhead for carpets, offering a 10.5-inch cleaning path, and a parquet brush for hard floors, the FELIX provides all the cleaning flexibility of a canister vacuum, and it can morph into a hard-floor polisher by adding a DISCO head.
- Superb Steering Ability: A unique, 180° turning powerhead offers excellent maneuverability around and under furniture.
- Flat-to-the-floor 6-inch Profile: The vacuum’s low 6-inch profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
- Variable Suction Control on Handle with Soft Start: The user can select the suction power needed, from curtains to carpet. Its gradual power-up extends motor life.
- Three-level, Adjustable Handle: This feature provides compact storage, maneuverability when the suction unit is detached, and easy adjustment to user height requirements.
- Detachable Suction Unit Creates a Hand-held, Portable Vacuum: Remove the powerhead to transform it into a handheld portable vacuum, ideal for cleaning stairs, upholstery, and car interiors. It can be easily carried using its alternative side handle.
- Easy Maintenance: The clog removal door and replaceable brush roller are easy to access on the powerhead.
- Thirty-one-foot Cord with Rotating, Quick-release Hook: It is easy to quickly unwind the power cord by rotating the hook!
- Four-level, Manual Height Adjustment: The brush height can be adjusted up or down for optimal cleaning effectiveness.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If an obstruction jams the brush roller a red warning light on the powerhead flashes and the brush roller stops spinning. This feature prevents the belt from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
- Incorrect Height Setting or Worn Brush Light: When brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, or when the brush roller should be replaced because of reaching maximum bristle wear, a red warning light on the powerhead remains illuminated during use. The light shuts off when the condition is corrected.
- Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning: Cleaning hair or other debris from the brush roller, or replacing it when its bristles are worn, is quick and easy, and no tools are required! This feature ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
- Manual and Automatic Brush Shut Off: Turn off the brush roller by pressing the green on/off button located on the powerhead to clean delicate rugs or hard floors. Also, the brush roller automatically shuts off when the suction hose is removed from its housing port, or when the handle is in its upright, locked position.
Bag and filtration:
- Full Bag or Clog Indicator: When there is a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or a dirty micro-filter, an indicator window on the bag housing lid fills with orange color, and an airflow bypass valve opens to prevent overheating and motor damage.
- Large-capacity Filter Bag: The 3.5 litre, three-layer Ultra Bag is economical because fewer bag changes are needed. Closing its hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
- Innovative Exhaust Filter: The stylish exhaust microfilter wrap is an ultra-modern, hospital-grade, exhaust filter that provides excellent filtration and absorbs motor noise, resulting in an extremely quiet operation.
SEBO Felix is Powerful:
This is a very powerful machine. As a matter of fact, the SEBO Felix has 2 motors:
- A 1300 Watt Suction Motor.
- A 175 Watt Brush Motor is located inside the powerhead.
The combination of the motors mentioned above creates 90 inches of water lift and 102 CFM Air Flow. Let’s just say that is very impressive.