SEBO Felix is one of the most versatile upright vacuum cleaners in the market.
- Variable Suction Control: Allows you to have controlled suction for any application from furniture and upholstery to thick carpets.
- Swivel Neck: Get around furniture legs, tables or any obstacle with ease.
- Adjustable Telescopic Wand: So you don’t have to bend your back while vacuuming, the handle adjusts easily to any height.
- Multi Surface Cleaning Capabilities: Equipped With a powerful motorized power head with 4 adjustable height settings, the SEBO Felix is more than capable to handle any type of Wall to Wall carpets and Area Rugs. The ON/Off switch on the powerhead allows you to turn the Brush Roller off and use the machine on any Bare / Hard floor and delicate rugs, using straight suction.
- Upright or Portable: By detaching the Electric Powerhead, the SEBO Dart can be used as a Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner. This is perfect for cleaning stairs, furniture and cars.
- Above Floor Cleaning: The 6 foot long hose and the on-board tools (Crevice Tool and Dusting Brush) make it very easy for the Dart to handle any type of Above Floor cleaning.
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Grean Circle to leave a message.
Included Floor Attachments:
SEBO Felix’s PowerHead: This powrehead is probably one of the most advanced, easy to use, and reliable powerheads in the market with really cool features:
- It is 12″ wide and has a 10.5″ cleaning path.
- It has 4 Adjustable Height Settings. That means the brush height can be adjusted to the optimal level depending on the thickness of the Carpets or Rugs It is being used on.
- A red Warning light on the powerhead starts flashing and the Roller Brush automatically shuts off if anything gets jammed in the brush. This is a safety feature to protect the Belt mechanism, the motor and the carpets from getting damaged.
- The Indicator light on the powerhead will flash red if the brush height is set too high or too low on the carpets, so you can adjust the height of the powerhead to the optimal setting.
- It is very easy to remove and maintain the roller brush. Actually, SEBO machines are known for this fact. Where most powrheads require a bit of time, patience and tools to open up so you can clean the brush roller, with SEBO vacuums, it takes seconds to take out the Brush Roller, clean it and put it back in it’s place.
SEBO Parquet: Sebo’s best floor tool for bare floors. Perfect for Hardwood, ceramic, laminate and more.
SEBO Felix Bag and Filtration:
One of the most important features of a good quality vacuum cleaner is filtration. SEBO takes this very seriously. If a vacuum cleaner is not filtered properly and does not have a completely sealed system, most of the dust being vacuum, escapes the machine and leaks back into the air. You know that unpleasant “just vacuumed” smell?
- SEBO Felix has a full Bag Indicator on the top of the machine lets the user know when the bag is full and ready to be changed.
- The SEBO Felix takes a 3.5 Liter (0.92 Gallon), 3 Layer Ultra bags which keeps all the dust inside which is also very easy to change.
- Right below the bag is a 2nd filter called the Pre Motor Filter. This acts as a layer of filtration and It’s job is to protect the motor from dirt and dust.
- The 3rd layer of filtration is the Exhaust Filter. This is an S Class Micro-filter which not only provides excellent filtration, it also helps reduce the motor noise. This filter removes 99.9% of harmful air particles down to 0.3 microns.
- The combination of the 3 layers of filtration provides a 3 Step Hospital Grade Filtration. Also, the SEBO Felix is completely sealed. That means no dust would leak back into the air. This is super important specially for people with allergies and asthma.
SEBO Felix is Powerful
This is a very powerful machine. As a matter of fact, the SEBO Felix has 2 motors:
- A 1300 Watt Suction Motor.
- A 175 Watt Brush Motor located inside the powerhead.
The combination of the motors mentioned above, create 90 inches of water lift and 102 CFM Air Flow. Lets just say that is very impressive.