SEBO Mechanical 300 has a 12″ Powerhead with an 11.5″ cleaning path and is one of the best quality commercial-grade upright vacuum cleaners in the market. The Mechanical series of SEBO uprights are incredibly durable and reliable thanks to the fact that these models are entirely mechanical rather than electronic.
In addition, all electrical components are located in the powerhead, with none in the bag housing or handle, thereby minimizing electrical connectors and further improving reliability. This also means that the on/off switch is located on the powerhead, and the user’s foot easily operates it. Plus, the power cord is externally located, which allows instant, tool-free removal, and replacement. All this, along with simple access to most machine parts, means that maintenance is quick and easy.
This model can be used on any flooring type and is also equipped with a hose and attachments that make it suitable for use on stairs, cleaning corners, and hard-to-reach places. The electric powerhead has four adjustable height settings that can accommodate any commercial carpet. It can also be used on any hard floor from concrete, ceramic, tile, and hardwood, and has superb pet hair removal capabilities.
- Included: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool
- Bags, filter, and brush-roller replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click the right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- 40′ Commercial Cord: A 40′ Easy External Power Cord Replacement with Integrated Strain Relief.
- Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning: One of the best things about SEBO powerheads is how easy it is to remove the brush roller for maintenance and replacement. No tools or service technicians are required.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If an obstruction becomes jammed in the brush roller, a red light on the powerhead will quickly flash and the brush roller will immediately stop spinning and the vacuum will shut off. This prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor from damage.
- Low 5.5″ profile: The Mechanical 300 Lays completely flat on the floor. perfect for cleaning under beds and furniture.
- Instant – Use a wand and suction hose to allow you to easily pull out either tool to clean hard-to-reach places, corners, edges and any above-floor cleaning in general. The wand and hose together measure 8 feet long.
- 3 Onboard full-size accessory tools. You get a Crevice tool, an upholstery tool, and a dusting brush.
Bag and Filtration:
One of the most important features of a good quality vacuum cleaner is filtration. SEBO takes this very seriously. If a vacuum cleaner is not filtered properly and does not have a completely sealed system, most of the dust being vacuumed escapes the machine and leaks back into the air. Do you know that unpleasant “just vacuumed” smell?
- SEBO Mechanical 300 has a full Bag Indicator on the top of the machine lets the user know when the bag is full and ready to be changed.
- The SEBO Mechanical 300 is a 5.3 Liter (1.4 Gallon), which is also very easy to change.
- Right next to the bag is an S Class Electrostatic Microfilter which eliminates 99% of particles down to 0.3 microns. The air that passes this filter is then moved toward the motor to help cool the motor. Having clean air passing through the motor ensures motor longevity.
- The 3rd layer of filtration is the Exhaust Filter which further cleans the air that comes out of the motor.
- The combination of the 3 layers of filtration provides a 3 Step Hospital Grade Filtration. Also, the SEBO Mechanical 300 is completely sealed. That means no dust would leak back into the air. This is super important, especially for people with allergies and asthma.
SEBO Mechanical 300 is Powerful:
This is a very powerful machine. As a matter of fact, the SEBO G5 has a 1000-watt motor creating 106 CFM Air Flow. Let’s just say that is very impressive.