As the SOFTCASE CE12 Lightweight upright vacuum was designed with an efficient impeller technology, it makes it primarily a mechanical vacuum with electrical components found only in the power head. There are no electrical components in the bag housing or handle, minimizing electrical connectors and further improving reliability. This also means that the on/off switch is located on the power head and can easily be activated by the user’s foot.
The filter bag housing is made from a soft textile material that opens with a two-way zipper. This durable material is shockproof, lightweight, and won’t damage walls or furniture. The impeller pulls the dirt in that is picked up by the rotating brush, and transports it through the air channel into the removable filter bag. A simple and effective system, the SOFTCASE CE12 generates an astonishing airflow of 27 liters per second despite the relatively low power rating of 400 watts!
All SOFTCASE CE12 Lightweight upright vacuum cleaners come equipped with a single filter bag. 10-15 minutes of assembly is required for this vacuum.
- Efficient Impeller Technology: A 17,000 rpm impeller is driven by a toothed belt. A separate toothed belt drives the brush. This system makes the most efficient use of the motor power for powerful suction and brush action.
- Adjustable Power Head: The power head features a four-stage height adjustment, so it can be used on any height of surface (from hard floor to carpet).
- Foot Pedal Stress Release: The quick-release foot pedal maximizes durability, by relieving excessive stress or force on the handle and bag housing when it’s in the upright, locked position. The On/Off switch is also located on the power head.
- Large Volume Filter Bag: The SEBO SOFTCASE CE has a sealable four-layer electret filter bag with ultra-fine microfiltration and a volume of 5.5 liters.
- Thirty-nine-foot Cord: A 39-foot power cord saves time, by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
- Practical Cleaning Access: The cleaning flap on the bottom of the power head allows easy access into the air channel to remove blockages.
- Removable Brush Roller: The brush roller can easily be removed, without tools, for replacement or to remove tangled hairs and fibers.
- Safety Mechanism Shut-off: In case of a blockage or overload, the unit switches off automatically in the locked, upright position (park position), and the brush lifts to protect your floor.
What’s In The Box?
| SEBO Softcase CE12 | 1 Dust Bag|