The AIRBELT E1 Kombi is the most lightweight, ultra-quiet, and compact canister vacuum of them all! It offers innovative design, attractive contours, superb hospital-grade filtration, and an optimized internal airflow pathway that provides powerful suction performance.
The AIRBELT E1 Kombi features a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity filter bag, three onboard attachments, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. It also has a full bag or clog indicator, a control-switch cord rewinder, and a soft-foam bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
- Included: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Kombi Nozzle, Upholstery Nozzle
- Features: Adjustable Handle, AIRBELT Bumper, Bare Floor Cleaning, Quiet Operation, S-Class Filtration, Variable Suction Control
- Bags and filter replacements:
HOW TO CHOOSE VACUUM? Three Tips to help you! Click Me
Has Your Warranty Expired? Don’t Worry, Vacuum Specialists provides vacuum Repair and Clean Up services.
Please give us a call or click right bottom corner Green Circle to leave a message.
- Performance: The high-performance motors and the efficient airflow design combine to give outstanding cleaning results – which is why SEBO regularly comes top in independent tests.
- Quality: Made in Germany, SEBO vacuum cleaners are constructed from the highest quality materials. Every SEBO vacuum cleaner is fully tested before it leaves the factory so that you can be confident that in buying a SEBO, you are buying the best.
- Kombi Nozzle Floor Attachment Only (No Powerhead): The AIRBELT E1 has a telescopic tube and suction hose without integrated power cords, so it cannot accommodate electric powerheads. Instead, the AIRBELT E1 Kombi comes with a Kombi Nozzle with retractable bristles to clean hard floors and rugs.
- Three Full-size, On-board Tools: A crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, and a dusting brush are on-board and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
- Long, 25-foot Cord and 37-foot Operating Range: Its cleaning radius saves time because it can clean large areas without changing electrical outlets. Plus, the seven-foot suction hose provides superb user maneuverability.
- Flat-to-the-floor, 3.5-inch Profile: A low, flat-to-the-floor cleaning profile makes reaching under furniture and beds easy!
- Mid-size Canister Vacuum: The AIRBELT E-series are considered mid-size canister vacuums, which means they are smaller, more compact machines weighing only 11.4 lbs.
- Variable Suction Control on Canister Body: The user can select the suction power needed, from curtains to carpet, by turning the suction up or down using the dial on the canisters body.
- Soft-start Feature: The vacuum’s gradual power-up capability extends motor life.
- Control-switch Cord Rewinder: The power cord rewinds by simply pressing a button.
- Three Protective, Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Steel Axles: The superb, 360° rotating rubber-coated castor wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
- Convenient Parking and Storage Aids: After the work is done, the suction hose and telescopic tube with either a Parquet Brush, TT-C Turbo Head, or Kombi Nozzle attached can be firmly stored on the canister’s underside or backside housing using the storage hook.
- Patented AIRBELT Bumper: The soft, textile-covered, foam bumper protects furniture, walls, and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. It also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Bag and filtration:
- Large-capacity Filter Bag: The 3.5 litre filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
- Full Bag or Clog Indicator: When there is a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter, an indicator window, located on the canister body, turns orange and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
- Three-step, Hospital-grade Filtration: It features a pre-motor filter, a three-layer ultra bag, an S-class exhaust microfilter, and a tightly sealed casing.